Introduction to Permaculture
Cost of class $15
Permaculture is a design science for creation of sustainable habitats for human beings. Join GreenDreams Certified Permaculture designer Eric Stewart for a course in Permaculture. Learn how to integrate several systems to produce your own food, store rain water, produce your own energy, and create a thriving resilient community using Permaculture. Learn how to create a sustainable homestead by integrating multiple elements.
Topics discussed in class:
- UN-sustainability of Industrial Agriculture
- Core of Permaculture
- Permaculture domains (Permaculture flower)
- How we can use Permaculture locally to create an abundance of food, jobs, and opportunities for our community.
- Permaculture concepts to take back home and utilize to save money, save time, and produce more yield.
- How to design your own home for maximum abundance of food, water, and energy efficiency.